Friday, April 10, 2009

Crazy few weeks


Time to Call it a Night is finished.  I actually finished it last weekend, but life has just been so hectic that I haven't had the chance until now to post it.  I was thrown off a bit by a huge job at work that required a lot of overtime and working without a day off for two weeks.  It was a 166 page book including cover and divider.  It was the Greater Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce - Arizona Relocation Guide and Business Directory.  It was a really fun project and I was able to work with a lot of color and abstract compositions (background elements) within it.  As a designer I prefer publication work to all else.

This week was spent at the hospital with my grandmother's surgery and subsequent problems that the surgery caused, but she's at home and resting now.

This weekend will be about getting back on track and finishing up the Modified show that hangs during the week.  The opening being Friday, April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment