Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tomorrow's Past



Work on Tomorrow's Past continues.  It will be the first canvas completed in the series.  Both Tomorrow's Past and Coffee Stained Morning have the same pallet, so I have a feeling that Too Much Caffeine will be following suit in some regard.


I've pretty much figured out what these works are about and in many ways they're very autobiographical and relate to what's going on in my life, while telling a story independent of me. My thought process behind the three pieces of the triptych is that each painting is a different morning experienced by someone riding their bike to work in the morning along the same river.  Each morning is different and as such the rider is noticing different spots along the river.  Of course their perception of each morning is tainted by the events going on in their  life.

No comments:

Post a Comment