Thursday, September 22, 2011

Waiting for a Title

Still don't have a title for this painting and it's almost done.  It's been a really interesting piece so far.  I have a bunch more night paintings coming up as well. I've been busy finishing up two other paintings for delivery to the gallery for tomorrow.


It's been an a different kind of week for me.  I've now become a full time painter. Right now I'm trying to break into a good routine that works best for getting art done. At the moment the last week of triple digit weather has been forcing me to work in split shifts of Early Morning and Night rather than a normal 8 to 10 hour straight studio session.  I hope the heat breaks soon, because I really would like to just work straight through the day without interruption. I get more done that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment