Sunday, July 27, 2014

Catching Up Part 1

I've returned from my trip up to Portland, Oregon and back down the Pacific Coast. It was a fantastic trip and I lost count of all the photos I took for paintings. I rode around Portland one day taking photos and walked the downtown for an entire day for more photos. There are also all the barns, motels, general stores, gas stations and coastal photos I took as well. I'm in the midst of preparing for my next exhibit that will be at Modified Arts in October the opening on the third friday.

During my trip I did a number of drawings, (above) is Caught Adrift.

The Day to Day (above) was given to our friends in Portland to say thank you for letting us stay with them.

Followed with The Long Way Home.

All three were drawn while in my buddy's studio, while we were in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment