Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting ready for the weekend


Work continues and I'm looking forward to the weekend. The first week back from a holiday is always so long, but mainly I like my weekends for working late into the nights.

Up above is the transparency for the What you need silkscreen. I was originally going to ink it, but I found getting the type crisp was nearly impossible. I figure a certain crispness will get lost when burning the screen so there is no need to help it along. I'm finding that my purchase earlier this year of a laser printer is just paying dividends upon dividends concerning my work flow. The next buy will be a digital SLR or hybrid camera. My little Power Shot has been a faithful companion and has produced the majority of the photographic fodder for my work, but I would really like to be able to be a little bit further away from the crowds and zoom in to get more discreet shots. The improved focus and resolution would be a great help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment