Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What you need is right behind you...

Gather your thoughts is moving along nicely. The title of this post that was collaged into the painting was inspired by breakfast at the Two Hippies Breakfast Joint this morning. When I was handed my food the girl at the counter promptly told me "What you need is right behind you" in reference to forks, knives, napkins and like. Don't know why, but the statement struck a chord. I just started thinking about how many times the answers to our life's big questions or solutions to our problems are in our past. Maybe we just have to remember back to how we handled things whether the results were good or bad when plotting our next move. In short the key to our future is in our own past.

I then started getting more philosophical about things, but I'll save that for another date.

No comments:

Post a Comment