Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long Week



It's been a long week and I can only attribute that to spending four days away from Phoenix.  I have been working pretty consistently in the evenings finishing up on 1010 S. Jeanne and tonight I completed the piece.  It's still not photographing the way I would like it to.  I'm going to try photographing it outside during the day. With any luck I'll capture it properly and I'll update the photo. 


I'm glad to start the weekend with a completed piece.  I plan to finish a small work before Sunday afternoon when I leave to make a delivery to the gallery or new works.  I've picked about six photos from the San Francisco trip that I can just take directly to canvas.  I think I'm finally getting the hang of taking street photos for my paintings.  I can't wait to visit San Francisco again.  There's something about it that has touched me very deeply.  I felt very peaceful walking down the dark streets at night exploring the city with my camera.  The deep connection was made.  Now I have two cities that I deeply love.

No comments:

Post a Comment