Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pause



A relaxed day of painting.  For the most part I didn't push to hard to finish anything just bounced from canvas to canvas doing bits and pieces.  While things dried I spent time figuring out what the next canvases would be.  I'm planning to start three new works soon before I finish the ones I'm working on.  I want to make sure this body of work is very tightly linked together.  I want the pallet to stay a bit lighter.  I'm planning a series of night paintings as well that will dove tail into these current works as well.  


I don't have any painting shows pinned down at the moment just the knowledge that they're being scheduled sometime after April, so I'm just going to get the work ready to go for as early as May if needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment