Saturday, June 18, 2011

Too Darn Hot


Can't help but whine a little about the heat.  It's a nice 107 degrees in the studio today.  I took off and ran some errands when it hit 104 a little before lunch.  I'm pricing portable AC's since the portable evaporative cooler doesn't do much, but extend the studio's usage a little.  My main strategy is actually to toughen up and  make my body just get used to the heat. I started painting around 6am this morning when it was nice and cool.


Voices is going really well.  It's painting up like it's just been churning within me to get out.  I'm doing the hustle to get two new works up to the gallery tomorrow if at all possible.  I'm going to rest this afternoon and work late tonight.  I'm just so happy working in the studio.  Now that I'm getting into the rhythm producing work in there. Things are just happening with ease.  Ideas are just pouring into my skull and the outside of the sweat dripping into my eyes I can't think of a time I've been happier.  I guess the sweat is a small price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment