Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strange Days



Strange days really.  The weather has been kind to me.  It looks like it's going to be a mild June, which will help me paint out in the studio tremendously.  


Things that will be happening this summer and fall.  I will be launching a Cafe Press store that will sell print work by me.  Not lithographs of prints of the paintings, but actual print works with the same subject matter via t-shirts and poster prints.  Next I will be self-publishing a book of my works and a few books of my Mom's poems - illustrated with my works.  She made me promise to get her work published before she died and it's a promise I haven't followed through on.  Now that I know how to make it happen I will. But, wait there's more, but you'll have to wait to find out.


Also, I've just started a new piece 24x36 called Thursday Afternoon. It feels really strange to work on something so small after two months of pouring hours into two 50 x 70 inch paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment