Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Getaway!


Wasn't breathing well tonight, so I went ahead and finished The Getaway.  There wasn't much left to do, but finish the sky and work on the figure in the background.  The guy tailing the guy in the foreground.  A little Film Noir narrative going on like the movie "The Third Man".  I feel better having another two canvases done for the upcoming shows.  I have two large canvases waiting in the wings.  I will also be knocking out some small works as well.  The small works are critical for the Modified Show with the economy on top of just the natural market.  Many of the folks who like my work don't really have money to buy it.  Well, I think it's my responsibility to create some products that can be sold in their price range as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment