Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perspectives and Revelations


Work continues...


This painting is going very smoothly.  The big debate will be to use color or keep it noir.  I'm going to have to sit and stair at it for a while.  I really like how the figure in the front is painted and really hate the thought of touching a thing.  Sometimes the shading and brush strokes fall into perfect place.


This has been a crazy week.  Starting Monday I've been working under new employer's with the print shop I work at being sold to new ownership.  It's really a breath of fresh air that I've really needed.  More work, but a much better work environment already.  That's really important to me as an artist.  If I come home stressed out or worried about my day it's going to effect the work.  I really don't like the art born out of frustration and angst. I guess painting my bad feelings inside just bores me anymore.  



No comments:

Post a Comment